Website redesign for Crown Bay Marina in Saint Thomas provides a fun and user-friendly online experience.
Crown Bay Marina is a fabulous Marina in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, whose website needed a redesign that would truly represent their brand and the high level of service they are able to offer their guests, without forgetting to include a light-hearted Caribbean feel to connect with the mood of travelers and yachties in the industry.
During the preliminary content consultation phase, we helped Crown Bay Marina (through their management team at Marina Management Services) come up with a clear structure that would provide an easy and intuitive navigation through the site. Once we moved into the design phase, we helped build a new image and brand for the marina that will help strengthen their presence in the area.
Among the cool features of the new Crown Bay site:
- Excellent and clean design with a Caribbean feel
- Custom mini-banner ads to promote different vendors and tenants within the marina and direct traffic to specific sections within the site.
- Blog feed on the home page to provide bits of the latest news right from the start.
- Facebook widget with latest posts right on the home page.
- Flickr photo gallery feeding directly from Flickr photostream for latest image updates.
- Client managed blog within the site
- Contact forms and email capture for email subscriptions.
- Secure reservations form.
- Connections to several social media outlets that we recommended to improve overall web presence.
Check the new site at: www.crownbay.com
For questions or information on web design projects and marina marketing, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.studiorod.com
Please like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/studiorod